Sunday, October 14, 2007

Ay Que Rico El Sueño

Today I will not be able to speak spanish. Why? Because I am so freaking tired. This weekend I thought I would be able to get away a little bit. I worked really hard all this past week on spanish, and needed just a little break. Well, now my sleep pattern is all messed up. I am tired, and wanting to sleep right now. I think after this entry I will.

I have a test tomorrow. El lunes. I am just so tired.

Mary's abueito came down to visit for this weekend. He's 81 years old... and he gets around so well. We took him to the mall with us. I couldn't believe how well he kept up with us. We went to a bookstore and I wanted to buy some spanish books so I could practice, Mary got one too and he baught them for us. It was really nice of him.

We went to un parque de diversiones yetserday. That was pretty fun. The lines for the juegos weren't too long and some of them we were able to just get on as soon as we got off. The first half of the day it was beautiful and sunny, then after we ate lunch it started raining and we got sooo wet and cold. It was nearly miserable.

Friday night we went to this restaurant called, "Lebnan." It's a lebanese place and the service there was exceptional. The food should've been much more expensive than what it was... the food was absolutely amazing. I haven't eaten something that good in such a long time. I love Costa Rican food but this was just so rich and delicious. Ohmi. We are definately going back again. And one of our server's name was Lloyd. HAHA! He's from Costa Rica and all that, but he doesn't even look like he's tican. He spoke really good spanish too.

Well, I'm gonna go take a nap.

No comments: