Thursday, October 11, 2007

Mejorando

SO, things are getting a lot better. I feel great, my spanish is improving a lot. I feel that everything is going to be fine. I've been here in Costa for over a month now. It is just so wierd to me to think that, and to think that there is life beyond Costa Rica and that there is really school and classes going on in the US... it's just so wierd.

There's some crazy stuff going on at home. There was a shooting at a Cleveland school. That really freaked me out. Last night I came home and my mama asked me if I lived in Ohio and I told her yea and then she told me there was a shooting in a Cleveland school. It got me worried because my sister works in Cleveland. Oh dear.

I'm really excited. A week ago the mothers of the students had a meeting and Grettel had a meeting with us afterwards telling us that we need to spend more time with our mothers. This week I haven't gone out at all really, and I am amazed at the improvement I have made in just one week. SO stoked.

No comments: