Sunday, September 30, 2007

An Amazing Day

I had to get up at five o'clock this morning to go to La Paz. I was late but was not the last person there, thank God, because then I would've felt really stupid... So we headed out at 6:15 and ate breakfast and then went to this place where we rode a boat around this river. I saw a crocodile, iguanas, lizards, and some really cool birds. That was a fun trip. Then we went to lunch at La Paz... let me just say that the food was amazing! It was a buffet... and the food was great. This place is worth keeping in mind for a future honey moon. The dinning hall was beautiful... then off of the dinning hall you can go see monkeys and they had a butterfly garden where these butterflies actually come up and land on your hand! We put one on Claudia's face! Haha! Then the waterfalls were beautiful!

Then when we got back we went to this place called La Carabena... dancing, and fun!

No comments: