Thursday, September 20, 2007

Illness

So, I'm still ill. I have been ill for a week now... and I'm just pissed about it. I have had diarrea all of this time. One day I had some solidifying crap but then the very next day it was the same ole' same ole'. I'm sick of being sick. But, I know it's just me getting used to the food and water here. I can not wait until I am better.

Last night I went over to Mary's house and watched a christian movie... at first we were like, "What the heck are we watching?" But then it turned out to be a really good movie! I thought it was really good! Some of the acting did suck but all together I didn't think it was bad. It actually got me to read my bible last night and I am going to try to read it regularly.

Basically all we do here is watch movies... it's the truth. Everyday we go over someone else's house and watch a movie... and usually on Wednesdays we go to the Mulitplaza del Este and see a movie for super cheap!

No comments: